:::: MENU ::::

Posts Categorized / Community

1378585_652747914757700_252964696_n

Groupees Community Bundle #4 Call for Content

Hey everyone. Christian, your friendly music director here, writing from the highways of the USA on tour with my band Mean Jeans. I’m reaching out about Groupees’ 4th Community Bundle.  Are you a game developer? Musician? Author, illustrator, filmmaker, artist? We want to include YOUR work in the next edition of our multimedia + charity Community Bundle. Continue Reading

64194_312201505500542_1524295359_n

Bundle in a Box Lives On, To Join Groupees!

GROUPEES AGREES TO TAKE OVER BUNDLE-IN-A-BOX [PRESS RELEASE]

Groupees will host Bundle-in-a-Box accounts and run future Bundle-in-a-Box bundles at Groupees.com

Portland OR USA, November 13, 2014: Groupees and Kyttaro Games have reached an agreement for Groupees to take over responsibility for the Bundle in a Box Bundle. Groupees plans to migrate all existing Bundle in a Box accounts to Groupees.com, as well as offer future Bundle in a Box promotions at Groupees.com. Continue Reading

Enjoy the moment...it's all you got!

Community and Chat Powers

We rolled out some new stuff this week, including a new home page and Chat Powers, the latter of which most of you certainly noticed. The feature has prompted lots of comments, some good, some bad, but rest assured we are listening. For my part, I wanted to explain a few things. First, we’ve introduced Status levels based on the number of $ spent on Groupees. For now, there are 3 levels, Newbie, Fanboy and Playa. Chat Powers start at the Fanboy level which is reached at $20 in spend. We’ll be expanding this concept and adding a few more status levels. This is both to reward our most loyal customers but also to create some gamification across the community.

Continue Reading

1378585_652747914757700_252964696_n

Groupees is Hiring! [UPDATED]

Hello Folks,

Got some exciting news to share with you guys. Groupees is hiring, and we want to find someone from our community to join the ranks of Shifty, Christian, Lindsay, Eric and Jonny.

Have you always wanted to know what it’s like to make bundles, or think you could do it better then me? Or do you have some great ideas you would like to see on Groupees? Well now is your chance! You’ll get to talk to developers and publishers, try out their games and find epic games to include in future Groupees bundles. And get this, we’ll even pay you!!! Continue Reading

peace_1280

Why Give Back

Give back because people are fundamentally good, decent and caring. Give back because by doing so you spread joy and make a difference in people’s lives. We give back because in giving we receive so much more. We believe in the members of this community we’ve created and wish to thank them for their ongoing support. Together, we’ve made Groupees a very special place. Let’s continue to give back to the World in which we live.

Your friend,

Jonny

293ab898580d1e90e028aefbbd74059be9096065_full

So Wassup with Reserve this Bundle?!

Hello fellow Groupees, it’s your friendly Slug. Last week, we started to use the Reserve this bundle function or preorder if you will. I have read what people are writing, so while many of you folks seems to like it, there are some folks out there who do not, and I think there is some misconception to this idea as well, so I wanted to share with everyone what our thinking is. Continue Reading

ThreeDollar_Front

Hot Topic: Groupees Trading Coins

As you’ve probably seen/heard, we are introducing our own version of Trading Cards, Groupees Trading Coins. The first Coins, the $3 Antimatter Jonny Coin and the $1 Plutonium Slug Coin, will be issued to Be Mine 14 buyers with a website update coming in October which will include a number of new features including a Virtual Market Exchange. Continue Reading

New_homepage

August Dev Update

The Groupees Android App, V1, is now available in the Google App Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.remondes.groupees This is a Beta version which we’ll quickly rev once we gather feedback. If you do download the App and want to help us with testing, that would be fantastic! Please send bug reports to dev@groupees.com.

Continue Reading

Pages:1234
Want to get in touch with us? Click Here!