:::: MENU ::::

Posts Categorized / Community

the-godfather-1

New Ranks, New Powers

As you well know, members achieve ranks or status levels that appear on their profile. But, it appears that the level of awesomeness within the community has continued to escalate above and beyond the current status ranking system. As a result, new ranks with new powers are needed to be bestowed. Therefore, you now have the responsibility of choosing the additional status levels and their new powers. Cast your vote in the opinion poll! Continue Reading

ChatBot

ChatBot FTW!

Have you spotted anything new in the Groupees chat lately? Well, a pretty cool ChatBot has been developed and implemented by a fellow Groupees member, Cyanic.

Ermahgerd!

Cyanic kindly let me ask some questions about ChatBot and here’s what they had to say: Continue Reading

Becca Grey

What’s New?

Hey everyone! I’d like to introduce myself as a new member of the Groupees admin team and community at large. My name is Becca and I will be popping up quite often to inform you guys about the latest and greatest here at Groupees. Continue Reading

009059CC-8fae-4fe2-ae02-66493568a2d4.photo

No Man is an Island… Our Groupees Kids!

I’m a big fan of Hemingway. I enjoy his spare but keenly observant writing style. It is evocative and very moving to me. And his themes and stories are big, like the man himself. I will always remember the first page of For Whom the Bell Tolls, the prologue, a poem by John Donne from which the title derives:

“No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend’s or of thine own were: any man’s death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.”

Continue Reading

Wallv1

New Profile Features Have Arrived

Today we released some updates to user Profile pages on Groupees including our version of The Wall where you can represent yourself and share your love of games, music, video and other media.

Wallv1

In the weeks ahead, we’ll be adding lots of new interactive widgets to user Walls including an in-system Trading capability.

We’ve also added Filters on the Profile game listings so you can easily sort your Groupees purchases and locate Unused Keys. Click on your name upper right on Groupees.com and check out all the shiny new stuff!

64194_312201505500542_1524295359_n

December 2014 Indie Grant – Voting Ended!

Continuing with the spirit of the original Bundle in a Box, Groupees will award an Indie Grant based on charity contributions made by purchasers in each Bundle in a Box. The Indie Grant is designed to help indie game developers create their games. One indie developer (be it a group or an individual), voted by the Groupees Community, will receive the full amount raised from the bundle. Indie devs may apply for an Indie Grant by submitting their projects to support@groupees.com. Voting periods will last for 7 days.

Continue Reading

Cover

Support Groupees Game Project: Cyber-Chicken

Some folks connected with Groupees are working on a video game in our spare time. A true indie game project with contributors sprinkled around the globe, Cyber-Chicken is a 2.5D side-scrolling, rollicking adventure featuring 8′, 375 pounds of cybernetic poultry as a futuristic killing machine on a quixotic mission to save the World from itself. A satirical romp across pop culture and modern life, the comic-book styled game features weapon-based gameplay, platforming elements and lock/key puzzles in a metrovania-designed World. If you get a chance, swing by the Greenlight page where you can download a prototype of the game and support the Greenlight campaign.

grps_wall_add_media_2

December Dev Update

I hope that everyone is preparing for a wonderful holiday season. On our end, we are quite busy putting together some holiday bundles of joy for everyone while also continuing to work diligently on new platform features. Here’s a quick update on the dev front. We will be rolling out some new features, likely next week, including the first iteration of the Groupees Wall.

Continue Reading

Pages:1234
Want to get in touch with us? Click Here!